Philadelphia Child Injury Lawyers
Compassion, Knowledge, & History of Effective Results
We're not just lawyers - we're parents too. Every attorney at The Beasley Firm has children of their own, and we know the lengths to which parents go to ensure their children's health and safety. We've stayed up all night watching fevers, fumbled with frustrating car seats, tried to convince our kids to eat their broccoli, and grabbed our kid's hand when they tried to run in the road.
But children can still get hurt, sometimes seriously, and sometimes permanently. Just like adults, when a child is injured by the negligence of someone else, they're entitled to recover compensation for their damages, from the cost of medical care in the future, to lost wages, to compensation for the diminished quality of life. When people need to turn to effective and compassionate Philadelphia child injury lawyers, they turn to The Beasley Firm.
Our firm has achieved amazing results since our founding in 1958, including:
- More than 300 verdicts & settlements larger than $1 million
- More than $2 billion in awards to clients in 50+ years of practice
- Securing the largest civil award in the history of Pennsylvania ($907 million)
- Securing the two largest medical malpractice verdicts in Pennsylvania ($100 million & $55 million)
- The highest amount of awards of any other Philadelphia personal injury firm
- Inclusion in the 2016 Best Law Firms in America for Personal Injury Litigation
Call (215) 866-2424 to speak with our staff of lawyers, doctors, and nurses-we can provide insight into your case at no charge or obligation to you.
When Children Are Severely Injured
Children are in many ways more exposed to danger than adults, both because they engage in activities that appear safe but which aren't - everything from playing in a moon bounce, to using a trampoline, to riding an escalator can seriously injured children - and because of their youthful misjudgment.
Our Philadelphia child injury attorneys handled all manner of child injury claims, such as:
- Babies injured at birth by malpractice
- Infants hurt by defective car seats
- Toddlers who were exposed to lead-contaminated wall paint
- Elementary school children struck as pedestrians
- Middle schoolers hurt in a school bus accident
- High schoolers injured at amusement parks
If your child has been seriously hurt by someone else's negligence, contact us for a free, confidential consultation. For over 55 years, we've helped families just like yours do what they need to do for their children. Our Philadelphia child injury attorneys have a reputation for recovering the compensation parents and children need to make sure they are taken care of for life.
Unsure If You Have a Case?
Dial (215) 866-2424 or fill out our short online form to get answers.Contact Us