The Beasley Firm is a legendary personal injury and trial law firm in Philadelphia, PA. Since our founding 58 years ago, our firm has won countless cases, secured numerous multi-million dollar verdicts, and continues to act as a trailblazer in the field of law. In our pursuit of justice for the injured and suffering, our firm has been recognized time and time again for our excellence in and out of the courtroom.
Take a look at some of our notable awards and accolades below.
Awards & Accolades
- Best Lawyers® in America - 2015
- Selection to Super Lawyers® list (2004-2015)
- Selection to Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠ list
- Avvo Rating of 10.0 Superb
- Members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum®
- Jim Beasley: Voted by AMLAW as one of the Nation's top 74 plaintiffs' lawyers
- Super Lawyers - Top 100 for Pennsylvania (2006-2013)
- AV® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
Record-Breaking Verdicts & Settlements
We consider the results we achieve for our clients the most rewarding and important aspect of our careers. The Beasley Firm has utilized our legal skill, commitment to excellence, and resources to obtain impressive case results for our clients time and time again in our 58 years of practice.
Take a quick look at some of our major recoveries:
- $907 million judgement in the Ira Einhorn murder case
- $104 million verdict in the only 9/11 verdict against the Republic of Iraq
- $100 million in the largest medical malpractice verdict in Pennsylvania
- $55 million in the second largest medical malpractice verdict in history
- $37 million in a medical negligence case involving a child
Since 1958, The Beasley Firm has obtained $2+ billion in verdicts and settlements-something that no other Pennsylvania firm comes close to. Throughout nearly six decades of practice, our Philadelphia trial lawyers have built a legacy and reputation for successful client advocacy.
If you would like to discuss your case with an award-winning attorney, we encourage you to call us today at (215) 866-2424.
Jim Beasley, Jr.
Barbara R. Axelrod
Scott A. Bennett
Lane R. Jubb, Jr.
Brett J. Kaminsky
Dion G. Rassias
Marsha F. Santangelo
Heidi G. Villari
David A. Yanoff
Peter J. Johnsen
Louis F. Tumolo
James J. Binns